If you are overwhelmed, have too much clutter, and need assistance organizing, it's time to hire a professional organizer. With an experienced eye and an objective viewpoint, we will explore the factors that make up your unique situation and create custom solutions just for you.
We are passionate about helping you get organized and taking control of your life. Asking for help is a brave and intelligent thing to do. Here's how to get started in three easy steps:
Step 1. Call me at 610-914-3483.
I'll ask you what's going on, listen to your challenges, and gather a few details. I want to know how I can make a difference in your life. If you're ready for a visit, we set up an appointment for an assessment in your home.
Step 2. Home Assessment
The typical home assessment takes at least an hour and costs $35. We'll do a thorough walk through your home and talk about:
- problems and challenges with each area in your home,
- what's working and what isn't working,
- ideas and tips to organize your home right away,
- how you feel about getting rid of clutter,
- your goals for certain areas you want to work on, and
- your timeframe, deadline and budget.
After listening to you during the assessment we will:
- talk about where you want to begin,
- propose solutions based on your unique situation,
- estimate the time needed to complete the project,
- talk about homework you can do in between project days to save money,
- give you the total cost, and
- schedule the project day(s).
- My fee per hour is $70 and I am on your timeline and your budget.
Step 3. Project Day(s)
We will collaborate to tackle your project. When two brains come together to tackle a problem, creativity can come alive! We will:
- work a minimum of two hours per project day;
- break down the project into workable pieces;
- work together every step of the way;
- discuss organizational tips as we work together;
- recycle, donate, and discard unneeded items;
- discuss any items to sell on ebay;
- assign homework to save money and
- work quickly and efficiently to complete the project.
Step 4. Maintenance
We will provide tips on how to avoid bringing clutter into your home and how to maintain your spaces. As a client of The Clutter Crew you are welcome to contact us at any time for organizing tips and questions as you go forward with organizing your spaces. Our goal is to work with you to help you learn new skills to keep your life and your home manageable long after we have stopped working together.
All work is 100% guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your space within two weeks of completion of the project, we will make it right. Our goal is to exceed your expectations!
There's no obligation so call or e-mail today!
Vali G. Heist, Owner
Certified Professional Organizer
Fully insured and bonded
The Clutter Crew
Mohnton, PA 19540