Whether you or a loved one is aging-in-place or in assisted living, we have the experience to help you organize your best life at home!
Here's how we can help:
- Organize the current home/space for safer and healthier accommodations according to our checklist:
- Unclutter walkways and stairwells.
- Evaluate lights and door locks.
- Reduce the risk of falling.
- Assess home for fire safety.
- Go through expired food and medications
- Unclutter belongings if needed and help decide what to do with unneeded items.
- Deliver any donations or recycling.
- Sell items on ebay if appropriate.
- Provide referrals for repairs, installation of grab bars, scrap haulers, auctioneers, painters, etc.
- Give you and your family peace of mind!
How to get started:
As professional organizers we are kind, caring and we listen to our client's needs. All conversations are confidential and clients and their belongings are treated with respect.
Step 1. Call me at 610-914-3483610-914-3483. I'll ask you what's going on, gather a few details, talk about how we may be able to help you or your parent(s), talk about our rates, and set up a home assessment.
Step 2. Home Assessment. This will cost $35 and last at least an hour. We'll do a comprehensive walk through of your home and do the following:
- Listen to your concerns with your home/space.
- Talk about any challenges you feel are unsafe or unhealthy.
- Go through a checklist we prepared to assess your home for safety and health.
- Propose solutions according to your timetable and budget.
Step 3. Project Day(s). We will work together to:
- Break down our tasks to workable parts.
- Recycle and donate unneeded items.
- Discuss any items to sell on ebay.
- Discuss any items of on-going concern.
- Quickly and efficiently complete the project(s).
The End Result? Incredible Relief!
We are Green!
Nothing goes in the landfill unless it's truly trash. We will:
- Donate unneeded items to various local charities
- Sell items on ebay
- Recycle paper, plastic, electronics, etc.
- Shred sensitive documents
- Repurpose existing items before we buy anything new
Let us give you peace of mind...
We have worked with adult children who live out of the area to assist local parents with organizing in their home/space. Our work is 100% guaranteed.
Current and past clients are ready to sing our praises, so references are available upon request.
Vali G. Heist, Owner
Certified Professional Organizer
Fully insured and bonded
The Clutter Crew
Mohnton, PA 19540