There is no shortage of organizing advice and tips! These are the resources that we and our clients have discovered to be particularly helpful.
Clutter Support Groups and Services
- Clutter Diet
Expert home organizing advice online
- Clutterers Anonymous
CLA is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other to solve their common problem with clutter and help each other to recover.
- Clutterless Recovery Groups, Inc.
Their philosophy complements the work of counselors and organizers and teaches clutterers how to unclutter their emotions
Personal online coaching with the Fly Lady to manage and organize your home.
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization
Their mission is to provide education, research, and strategies to benefit people challenged by chronic disorganization.
- Messies Anonymous
Support for messies who struggle to control clutter and organize for order at home and work.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation
Their mission is to help individuals with obsessive compulsive disorder to live full and productive lives.
Organizing Resources for Donating, Selling, Recycling and Storage
Organizing Books and eBooks
- Absolutely Organize Your Family by Debbie Lillard
- Absolutely Organized: A Mom's Guide to a No-Stress Schedule and Clutter-Free Home by Debbie Lillard
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life by Judith Kolberg and Kathleen Nadeau
- Being Productive by Chris Crouch
- Buried in Treasures: Help for Acquiring, Saving and Hoarding by David Tolin, Randy Frost, and Gail Steketee
- Clearing the Clutter for Good Feng Shui by Mary Lambert
- Declutter Your Home and Make Money Now! by Donna Smallin Kuper
- Don't Toss My Memories in the Trash by Vickie Dellaquila
- Enough Already: Clearing Mental Clutter to Become the Best You by Peter Walsh
- Following Through by Dr. Steve Levinson and Pete Greider, M.Ed.
- How to Declutter and Make Money Now by Donna Smallin Kuper
- Inbox Detox and the Habit of E-Mail Excellence by Marsha Egan
- It's All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Lilfe with Less Stuff by Peter Walsh
- Let Go of Clutter by Harriet Schechter
- Organize This! Practical Tips, Green Ideas, and Ruminations about your CRAP by Vali G. Heist
- Organize Now! by Jennifer Ford Berry
- Organize Your Garage by Barry Izsak
- Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern
- Organizing Plain and Simple by Donna Smallin
- Sorted! The ultimate guide to organizing your life once and for all by Lissanne Oliver
- Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD by Terry Matlen
- Taming the Paper Tiger in the Digital Age @ Home by Barbara Hemphill and Jennifer Wig
- The Organizing Sourcebook: Nine strategies for simplifying your life by Kathy Waddill
- The Simple Home: the luxury of enough by Sarah Nettleton
- What to Wear for the Rest of your Life by Kim Johnson Gross
Organizing Apps for Smartphones
- Around Me-locate what you need wherever you may be
- Credit Karma-know your credit score
- Dictionary-a must for writers and avid readers
- Docs-keep important documents with you
- Excel-keep those important spreadsheets with you
- Fandango-latest movies and times
- Goodreads-keep track of books read and books to read
- MapQuest-directions to anywhere
- Key Ring Reward Cards-clutter-free key ring
- Relax Melodies-white noise and much more
- Running-Nike app for walking and running
- Simplist-keeps multiple lists
- SkinDeep-how toxic are your cosmetics?
- Voice Memos-hands-free recorder
- WeatherBug-know weather before
Vali G. Heist, Owner
Certified Professional Organizer
The Clutter Crew
Fully insured and bonded
Mohnton, PA 19540