I welcome the opportunity to speak at your place of business, conference, or any organizational meeting, formal or informal. I have almost 30 years of experience speaking to audiences of 10-400. I truly enjoy talking about organization and how it can help you live your best life at home and at work. I will tailor my talk to any audience and keep within your time constraints.
My fee for guest speaking varies for non-profits and corporations and you have the option to purchase my books at a discount before the talk. Give me a call and let me know who your audience is, how many will attend, and if I may bring my book "Organize This" to sell after the talk.
Here's what attendees said:
Thanks for the useful tips on keeping focused at work.
Very practical, loved it!
Helpful hints, engaging activities, relevant personal examples and discussion
Here are a few of the topics I have presented:
- Get Organized workshops (see topics on prior page)
- 10 Myths For Not Unloading CRAP
- 10 Tips to Avoid Bringing Clutter into the Home
- The Power of Organizing: What women should know
- Free Your Space…Free Your Heart!
- Get Organized for the Holidays
- The Uncluttered Home, The Uncluttered Heart
- Unclutter your life for the New Year!
- Rightsizing not Downsizing - It's good for the soul
- Transfer Skills: Professional life to self-employment
- Organize your Way to Wellness
- Reorganize and Go Green
- Starting an ebay Business
- ...and just about any topic related to organizing!
I look forward to your call!
Vali G. Heist, Owner
Certified Professional Organizer
The Clutter Crew
Fully insured and bonded
Mohnton, PA 19540